Weak links [electronic resource] : stabilizers of complex systems from proteins to social networks / Peter Csermely
- Csermely, Peter
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- A Principle is Born: The Granovetter Study -- Why Do We Like Networks? -- Network Stability -- Weak Links as Stabilizers of Complex Systems -- Atoms, Molecules and Macromolecules -- Weak Links and Cellular Stability -- Weak Links and the Stability of Organisms -- Social Nets -- Networks of Human Culture -- The Global Web -- The Ecoweb -- Conclusions and Perspectives
- Description based on print version record.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -375) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2006. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4565231