Emergency vascular surgery [electronic resource] : a practical guide / Eric Wahlberg, Pär Olofsson, Jerry Goldstone
- Annotation The book - a brief textbook - provides guidelines to any physician treating patients with emergency vascular disorders. Examples of such are ruptured AAA, acute limb ischemia, vascular trauma and complications to vascular surgery. It gives an introduction to vascular surgical techniques and focuses on how to manage the patients from the emergency ward until the urgent operation. Numerous figures illustrate the particular points in vascular techniques and diagnostic problems in the emergency situation.
- 9783540689331 and 3540689338
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. New York : Springer, 2008. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Jan. 30, 2008). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions. and Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2007. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4565783