A life cycle for clusters? [electronic resource] : the dynamics of agglomeration, change, and adaptation / Kerstin Press
- Contributions to economics, 1431-1933
- Part I -- Introduction: Clusters, change and adaptation -- Part II -- Stability and change: Driving cluster development -- The nature of the beast -- On the notion of agglomeration externalities -- Part III -- Clusters, change and adaptation: Sticky places in slippery space? -- Modelling adaptation in clusters -- The promise of complexity theory -- Part IV -- Micromotives and macrobehaviour -- Dynamics of N/K systems -- Clusters as co-evolving N/K systems -- Part V -- Clusters, change and adaptation -- Simulation results -- Model contribution, limitation and avenues for future research
- Description based on print version record.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2006. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4566008