Handbook of intellectual and developmental disabilities [electronic resource] / edited by John W. Jacobson, James A. Mulick, Johannes Rojahn
- New York : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xx, 726 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Jacobson, John W., Mulick, James A. (James Anton), 1948-, and Rojahn, Johannes
- SpringerLink: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Epidemiology and etiology of mental retardation / Suzanne McDermott ... [et al.] -- The autism spectrum / Christopher Gillberg -- Cerebral Palsy / Sarah Winter -- Epilepsy in people with mental retardation / Shoumitro Deb -- Pediatric brain injury / Dennis C. Russo ... [et al.] -- Behavioral effects of genetic mental retardation disorders / Robert M. Hodapp and Elisabeth M. Dykens -- Social acceptance and attitude change : fifty years of research / Gary N. Siperstein, Jennifer Norins, and Amanda Mohler -- Evaluating developmental disabilities services / John W. Jacobsen -- Educational service interventions and reforms / James M. Kauffman and Timothy J. Landrum -- Psychological services for older adults with intellectual disabilities / James P. Acquilano ... [et al.] -- Residential and day services / Richard R. Saunders -- Behavioral-clinical consultation in the development disabilities : contemporary and emerging roles / Joseph N. Ricciardi and James K. Luiselli -- Advocacy and litigation in professional practice / Richard J. Landau -- Intellectual assessment and intellectual disability / John G. Borkowski ... [et al.] -- Adaptive behavior / Sharon A. Borthwick-Duffy -- Psychosocial and mental status assessment / Peter Sturmey -- Functional behavioral assessment in practice : concepts and applications / Sandra L. Harris and Beth A. Glasberg -- Psychoeducational assessment / Caroline I. Magyar, Vincent Pandolfi, and Christine R. Peterson -- Developmental and behavioral screening / Frances Page Glascoe -- Forensic and psychosexual assessment / Marc Goldman -- Family assessment and social support / Laraine Masters Glidden and Sarah A. Schoolcraft -- Science to practice in intellectual disability : the role of empirically supported treatments / Sigan L. Hartley, Sarah Voss Horrell, and William E. Maclean Jr. -- Early intervention : background, research findings, and future directions / Sharon Landesman Ramey, Craig T. Ramey, and Robin Gaines Lanzi -- The system of early intervention for children with developmental disabilities : current status and challenges for the future / Michael J. Guralnick -- Stereotypy, self-injury, and related abnormal repetitive behaviors / James W. Bodfish -- Assessment and treatment psychopathology among people with developmental delays / Johnny L. Matson and Rinita B. Laud -- Aggression in persons with intellectual disabilities and mental disorders / William I. Gardner -- Speech and language deficits in children with developmental disabilities / Joanne Gerenser and Bonnie Forman -- Functional skills training for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities / Paula K. Davis and Ruth Anne Rehfeldt -- Social skills training for children with intellectual disabilities / Denis G. Sukhodolsky and Eric M. Butter -- Vocational skills and performance / Janis G. Chadsey -- Sex offending behavior / Christine Maguth Nezu ... [et al.] -- Pharmacotherapy / Michael G. Aman and Yaser Ramadan -- Ethical issues in clinical services and research / Robert L. Sprague -- Ethics and values in behavioral perspective / Linda J. Hayes and Jonathan Tarbox.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2007. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4566143