Groundwater [electronic resource] : resource evaluation, augmentation, contamination, restoration, modeling and management / edited by M. Thangarajan
- Dordrecht ; [London] : Springer, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume
- Additional Creators:
- Thangarajan, M. and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Application of GIS and Remote Sensing Techniques in Identification, Assessment and Development of Groundwater Resources / Fares Howari, Mohsen Sherif, Vijay Singh, Mohamed Al Asam -- Electrical Resistivity Methods for Borehole Siting in Hardrock Region / Ron Barker -- Parameterization of Groundwater Aquifer System / V. Singh -- Application of Geostatistics in Hydrosciences / Shakeel Ahmed -- Augmentation of Groundwater Resources through Aquifer Storage and Recovery (ASR) Method / C. Barber -- Environmental Impact Assessment, Remediation and Evolution of Fluoride and Arsenic Contamination Process in Groundwater / N. Madhavan, V. Subramanian -- Characterization of Fracture Properties in Hard Rock Aquifer System / J. Marechal, B. Dewandel, K. Subrahmanyam -- Groundwater Models and Their Role in Assessment and Management of Groundwater Resources and Pollution / M. Thangarajan -- Model Calibration and Issues Related to Validation, Sensitivity Analysis, Post-audit, Uncertainty Evaluation and Assessment of Prediction Data Needs / Claire Tiedeman, Mary Hill -- Groundwater Development and Management of Coastal Aquifers (including Island Aquifers) through Monitoring and Modeling Approaches / A. Bobba -- Management of Groundwater Resources / M. Thangarajan
- Description based on print version record.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2007. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4566543