Challenges and negotiations for women in higher education [electronic resource] / edited by Pamela Cotterill, Sue Jackson and Gayle Letherby
- Lifelong learning book series ; 9
- Section 1 -- Challenging Women in the Male Academy: Think About Draining the Swamp / Barbara Bagilhole -- Women: Mothers and Others: / Karen Ramsay -- The Gendered Implications of Quality Assurance and Audit: Quality and Equality / Louise Morley -- Section 2 -- From Tangle to Web / Val Walsh -- Strange Bedfellows / Jen Marchbank -- Welcome to the Pleasure Dome / Jocey Quinn -- Caring Monsters? / Christina Hughes, Lynn Clouder, Jackie Pritchard, Judy Purkis, Viv Barnes -- Section 3 -- Distance Learners Juggling Home, Work and Study / Arwen Raddon -- Three Ages of Woman / Pamela Cotterill, Maureen Hirsch, Gayle Letherby -- Imaging 'Career' / Jan Sellers -- Women and Work/Life Balance / Amanda Loumansky, Sue Goodman, Sue Jackson -- Final Comments and Reflections: The Challenges and Negotiations of Lifelong Learning for Women in Higher Education / Pamela Cotterill, Sue Jackson, Gayle Letherby
- Description based on print version record.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2007. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4566635