Distribution and phenotype of proliferating cells in the forebrain of adult macaque monkeys after transient global cerebral ischemia [electronic resource] / A.B. Tonchev, T. Yamashima, G.N. Chaldakov
- Tonchev, A. B. (Anton B.)
- Berlin ; New York : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (108 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Yamashima, Tetsumori and Chaldakov, G. N. (George N.)
- Introduction; Materials and Methods; Results; Discussion; Summary.
- "This volume presents a comprehensive map of the distribution of mitotic cells in the adult primate telencephalon after ischemia, and reports the long-term fate of these cells. The possible implications of these results for the advancement of our ability to effectively manipulate endogenous brain progenitor cells for human therapies are also discussed."--Jacket.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -106) and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2007. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4566997