Advances in digital forensics III [electronic resource] : IFIP International Conference on Digital Forensics, National Center for Forensic Science, Orlando, Florida, January 28-January 31, 2007 / edited by Philip Craiger, Sujeet Shenoi
- Conference Author:
- IFIP International Conference on Digital Forensics (2007 : Orlando, Fla.)
- Additional Titles:
- Advances in digital forensics 3
Advances in digital forensics three
- New York, NY : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xx, 357 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Craiger, Philip
- IFIP ; 242
- Practically every crime now involves some aspect of digital evidence. This is the most recent volume in the "Advances in Digital Forensics" series. It describes original research results and innovative applications in the emerging discipline of digital forensics. In addition, it highlights some of the major technical and legal issues related to digital evidence and electronic crime investigations.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2007. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4568242