Assessment of hydrogen energy for sustainable development [electronic resource] / edited by John W. Sheffield and Çiğdem Sheffield
- Conference Author:
- NATO Advanced Study Institute on Assessment of Hydrogen Energy for Sustainable Development: Energy & Environmental Security (2006 : Istanbul, Turkey)
- Dordrecht, the Netherlands : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (viii, 314 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Sheffield, John W.
- NATO science for peace and security series. Series C, Environmental security
- Machine generated contents note: Energy Security Through Hydrogen / J. W. Sheffield -- 21st Century's Energy: Hydrogen Energy System / T. N. Veziroglu -- Energy Policy is Technology Politics-The Hydrogen Energy Case / C.-J. Winter -- Hydrogen from Renewables / N. Lymberopoulos -- Hydrogen Fueling Sustainability of Energy Systems, Regional Integration, and Development: The Sahara Wind Project / K. Benhamou -- Pathway for Hydrogen in Urban Transit System / G. Y. Champagne / R. P. Fournier / A. Hourri / T. K. Bose -- Energy Transitions in Transportation: Is it a Technology or a Policy-driven Process? / R. Macario -- Prospects for Hydrogen as a Military Fuel / K. D. Pointon / J. B. Lakeman -- The US Military and Hydrogen in Missouri / S. Tupper -- Fuel Cells for Clean Power Generation: Status and Perspectives / F. Barbir -- Performance of Single-chamber Solid Oxide Fuel Cells / U. Koylu / F. Dogan / I. Kellogg -- Hydrogen Production from Solar Energy / I. E. Ture -- Chemical Synthesis of Mixed Oxide Powders for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell (SOFC) Electrolyte and Electrodes / M. A. Gulgun / C. Oncel -- Solar Hydrogen Production in Algeria: Perspectives and Applications / S. Labed -- Biohydrogen Production by Anaerobic Biological Fermentation of Agriculture Waste / M. Al-Alawi -- Hydrogen Energy System for Sustainable Development / M. G. Carvalho / N. H. Afgan -- Renewable Energy in Armenia: State-of-the-art and Development Strategies (Hydropower) / S. Gevorgyan / V. Sargsyan -- Renewable Energy in Armenia: State-of-the-art and Development Strategies (Wind, Solar, and Hydrogen Energy) / V. Sargsyan / S. Gevorgyan -- Thermodynamic Efficiency Analysis of a Hydrogen Production System Fueled with Hydrocarbon Fuels for Fuel Cell Applications / E. Gunen / F. Akgun / A. Ersoz -- Development of Ecologically Friendly Technology for Gasification of Municipal Solid Wastes / G. Geletukha / M. Slenkin -- Prospects for Sustainable Development of Ukrainian Energy Sector / Oksana Udovyk / Oleg Udovyk -- The Latest Activities of International Ecoenergy Academy on Renewable Energy Development in Azerbaijan / F. F. Aliyev / F. G. Aliyev.
- "Published in cooperation with NATO Public Diplomacy Division."
"Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute on Assessment of Hydrogen Energy for Sustainable Development: Energy & Environmental Security, Istanbul, Turkey, 7-10 August 2006"--T.p. verso.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2007. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4568317