Complementary and alternative medicine [electronic resource] : ethics, the patient, and the physician / edited by Lois Snyder
- Totowa, N.J. : Humana Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume
- Additional Creators:
- Snyder, Lois, 1961- and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Biomedical ethics reviews ; 2007
- A Context for Thinking About Complementary and Alternative Medicine and Ethics / Lois Snyder -- Complementry and Alternative Medicine / Richard J. Carroll -- Complementary and Alternative Medicine / Wayne Vaught -- Advising Patients and Communicating About Complementary and Alternative Medicine / Arti Prasad, Mariebeth B. Velasquez -- Patient and Medical Education on Complementary and Alternative Medicine / Catherine Leffler -- Legal and Risk Management Issues in Complementary and Alternative Medicne / Michael H. Cohen -- Whose Evidence, Which Methods? / Jon Tilburt
- Description based on print version record. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2007. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4568347