Children in tort law [electronic resource] / Miquel Martin-Casals (ed.).
- Wien : Springer, 2006-
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume
- Additional Creators:
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Online version: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- Part 1 -- Questionaire -- Part 2 -- Children as Victims under Austrian Law / Susanna Hirsch -- Children as Victims under Belgian Law / Pieter De Tavernier -- Children as Victims under Czech Law / Jiri Hradek -- Children as Victims under the Law of England and Wales / Ken Oliphant -- Children as Victims under French Law / Laurence Francoz-Terminal, Fabien Lafay, Olivier Moreteau, Caroline Pellerin-Rugliano -- Children as Victims under German Law / Gerhard Wagner -- Children as Victims under Italian Law / Giovanni Comande, Luca Nocco -- Children as Victims under Dutch Law / Willem van Boom, Melissa Castillo -- Children as Victims under Portuguese Law / Maria Veloso -- Children as Victims under Russian Law / Igor Kornev -- Children as Victims under Spanish Law / Miquel Casals, Jordi Ribot, Josep Feliu -- The Child as Victim under Swedish Law / Bertil Bengtsson -- Part 3 -- Comparative Report / Miquel Martin-Casals, Josep Feliu -- Part 4 -- Final Conclusions: Policy Issues and Tentative Answers / Gerhard Wagner
- Description based on print version record.
Complete in 2 v.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2006-uuuu. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4568467