Jets from young stars II [electronic resource] : clues from high angular resolution observations / Francesca Bacciotti, Emma Whelan, Leonardo Testi, (eds.).
- Conference Author:
- JETSET School on Jets from Young Stars: Clues from High Angular Resolution Observations (2006 : Marciana Marina, Italy)
- Additional Titles:
- Jets from young stars 2
Jets from young stars two
- Berlin ; [New York] : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume
- Additional Creators:
- Bacciotti, Francesca
Whelan, E. (Emma)
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture notes in physics, 0075-8450 ; 742
- Stellar Jets: Clues to the Process of Star and Planet Formation / S. Edwards -- Measurement of Physical Conditions in Stellar Jets / P. Hartigan -- Basic Concepts and Parameters of Astronomical AO Systems / S. Esposito, E. Pinna -- IR Spectroscopy of Jets: Diagnostics and HAR Observations / B. Nisini -- Observing YSO Jets with Adaptive Optics: Techniques and Main Results / C. Dougados -- Spectro-astrometry: The Method, its Limitations, and Applications / E. Whelan, P. Garcia -- Observations of YSO Jets from Space: HST and Beyond / F. Bacciotti, M. McCaughrean, T. Ray -- Observations and Models of X-ray Emission from Jets of Infant Stars / S. Orlando, F. Favata -- Principles of Interferometry / N. Jackson -- (Sub)mm Interferometry Applications in Star Formation Research / H. Beuther -- Observing Young Stellar Objects with Very Large Telescope Interferometer / F. Malbet -- Presentation of AMBER/VLTI Data Reduction / E. Tatulli, F. Malbet, G. Duvert -- High Angular Resolution Observations of Disks / L. Testi
- Description based on print version record.
"Second JETSET School on Jets from Young Stars: Clues from High Angular Resolution Observations"--P.  of cover.
"Second JETSET school ... was held at Marciana Marina, Elba Island, Italy, in September 2006"--Pref.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2008. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4569186