Motivational aspects of prejudice and racism [electronic resource] / Cynthia Willis-Esqueda, editor
- Conference Author:
- Nebraska Symposium on Motivation (53th : 2002 : University of Nebraska--Lincoln), author
- New York : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 145 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Willis-Esqueda, Cynthia
- Nebraska symposium on motivation ; v. 53
- Introduction: motivational aspects of prejudice and racism / Cynthia Willis-Esqueda -- Social cognition, ethnic identity, and ethnic specific strategies for coping with threat due to prejudice and discrimination / Amado M. Padilla -- New directions in adversive racism research: persistence and pervasiveness / John F. Dovidio and Samuel L. Gaertner -- The role of race and racial prejudice in recognizing other people / John C. Brigham -- Addressing contemporary racism: the common ingroup identity model / Samuel L. Gaertner and John F. Dovidio.
- 9780387732336 and 0387732330
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2008. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4569324