Comparative third sector governance in Asia [electronic resource] : structure, process, and political economy / Samiul Hasan, Jenny Onyx, editors
- Nonprofit and civil society studies
- Part 1 -- Third Sector Organisation Governance: Introducing the Themes and the Chapters / Samiul Hasan, Mark Lyons, Jenny Onyx -- Part 2 -- Third Sector Growth and Governance: Contexts, and Traditions in Asia / Samiul Hasan -- Legal Environment for TSO Governance: A Comparative Overview of Six Asian Countries / Ishwara Bhat, Samiul Hasan -- Perceptions of Third Sector Governance in Asia / Ma Oliva Z. Domingo, Samiul Hasan -- Part 3 -- Asian Third Sector Organisation and Governance Structure / Yashavantha Dongre, Shanthi Gopalan -- Third Sector Organisations and Governance Process / Jenny Onyx -- Third Sector Organisation Accountability and Performance / Jenny Onyx -- Part 4 -- Collective Governance: An Alternative Model of Third Sector Governance / Ledivina V. Carino -- Three Models of Organisational Governance in Asia's Third Sector / Mark Lyons, Ian Nivison-Smith -- Experiences of Third Sector Governance in Asia: A Political Economy Analysis / Samiul Hasan -- Part 5 -- Governance Approach in Asia's Third Sector: Adapted Western or Modified Asian? / Samiul Hasan, Jenny Onyx -- Part 6 -- Third Sector Governance in China: Structure, Process and Relationships / Yuanzhu Ding -- Third Sector Governance in India / Yashavantha Dongre, Shanthi Gopalan -- Third Sector Organisation Governance in Indonesia: Regulations, Initiatives and Models / Maria R. Nindita Radyati -- Governance in the Philippine Third Sector: Highlights from the Country Study / Ma Oliva Z. Domingo -- Third Sector Organisation Governance in Thailand: Regulations and Perceptions / Juree Vichit-Vadakan -- Third Sector Governance in Vietnam / Le Bach Duong, Khuat Thu Hong
- Description based on print version record.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2008. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4569380