Genetic programming theory and practice V [electronic resource] / Rick Riolo, Terence Soule, Bill Worzel (eds.).
- Conference Author:
- Workshop on Genetic Programming, Theory and Practice (5th : 2007 : Ann Arbor, Mich.)
- New York : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiv, 279 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Riolo, Rick, Soule, Terence, and Worzel, Bill
- Front Matter; Genetic Programming: Theory and Practice; Better Solutions Faster: Soft Evolution of Robust Regression Models InParetogeneticprogramming; Manipulation of Convergence in Evolutionary Systems; Large-Scale, Time-Constrained Symbolic Regression-Classification; Solving Complex Problems in Human Genetics Using Genetic Programming: The Importance of Theorist-Practitionercomputer Interaction; Towards an Information Theoretic Framework for Genetic Programming; Investigating Problem Hardness of Real Life Applications.
- "The work described in this book was first presented at the Fifth Workshop on Genetic Programming, Theory and Practice, organized by the Center for the Study of Complex Systems at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 17-19 May 2007"--Pref.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2008. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4569385