The glutamate receptors [electronic resource] / edited by Robert W. Gereau IV and Geoffrey T. Swanson
- Totowa, NJ : Humana Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xi, 576 pages) : illustrations (some color)
- Additional Creators:
- Gereau, Robert W. and Swanson, Geoffrey T.
- The receptors
- Front Matter; AMPA Receptors; NMDA Receptors; Kainate Receptors; Delta Receptors; Ionotropic Glutamate Receptors in Synaptic Plasticity; Structural Correlates of Ionotropic Glutamate Receptor Function; Positive Modulators of AMPA-Type Glutamate Receptors; Clinically Tolerated Strategies for NMDA Receptor Antagonism; The Structures of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors; Group I Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors (mGlu1 and mGlu5); Group II Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors (mGlu2 and mGlu3); Group III Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors (mGlu4, mGlu6, mGlu7, and mGlu8).
- Glutamate receptors are critically important for normal brain function. This book provides a detailed review of the field.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2008. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 4569712