- Restrictions on Access:
- CALI password required for access.
- "This lesson explores the elements of the fraud defense, looking at both affirmative misrepresentation of facts and failure to disclose facts. The user should finish with the ability to determine which element is in issue in a case."-- CALI lessons subject list
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 1999.
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- Audience Notes:
- Law students in CALI-member law schools.
- Description based on 2006 version.
"Approximate completion time: 1 hour. "
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued as part of the annual compilation of lessons on CD-ROM under the title: CALI lessons for law students. When different, the online version is more current.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 4571839