- Restrictions on Access:
- CALI password required for access.
- "This lesson is a comprehensive discussion of shareholder agreements under section 7.32 of the Revised Model Business Corporation Act (RMBCA).
The lesson covers four major topics: The requirements for a valid shareholder agreement under section 7.32(b). ; The notice to subsequent purchasers of the corporation's shares required by section 7.32(c) ; The limits on corporations whose shareholders may utilize section 7.32 ; The ways in which a section 7.32 shareholder agreement may modify the usual corporate governance rules."-- CALI lessons subject list
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 1999.
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- Audience Notes:
- Law students in CALI-member law schools.
- Description based on 2002 version.
"Approximate completion time: 45 minutes"
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Part Of:
- Part of CALI Lessons website (http://www2.cali.org/index.php?fuseaction=lessons.home)
CALI : The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
- Other Forms:
- Also issued as part of the annual compilation of lessons on CD-ROM under the title: CALI lessons for law students. When different, the online version is more current.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 4572001