UCC remedies [electronic resource] : seller's remedies when the buyer is in breach / by Scott J. Burnham
- Burnham, Scott J.
- Minneapolis, MN : Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction.
- Additional Creators:
- Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
- Restrictions on Access:
- CALI password required for access.
- "This lesson explores the remedies that are available in UCC Article 2 for the Seller when the Buyer is in breach. We first examine the remedies when the Buyer has the goods, and then when the Seller has the goods. This lesson may be run either as an introduction before the material is studied or as a review after it is studied."-- CALI lessons subject list
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 1999.
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- Audience Notes:
- Law students in CALI-member law schools.
- Description based on 2003 version.
"Approximate completion time: 1 hour"
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Part Of:
- Part of CALI Lessons website (http://www2.cali.org/index.php?fuseaction=lessons.home)
CALI : The Center for Computer-Assisted Legal Instruction
- Other Forms:
- Also issued as part of the annual compilation of lessons on CD-ROM under the title: CALI lessons for law students. When different, the online version is more current.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 4572173