Partnership taxation [electronic resource] : partnership allocations : allocations with respect to contributed property : depreciation of inherent loss property / by James Edward Maule
- Restrictions on Access:
- CALI password required for access.
- "This lesson is best used after studying the material in class. Unlike many of CALI's other lessons, this lesson takes a more problem oriented approach to learning the material. The lesson provides students with additional problem sets to work through, allowing students to refine their ability to apply the Code and Regs. to a variety of situations."-- CALI lessons subject list
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 1999.
- Partnership—Taxation—Law and legislation—United States—Interactive multimedia—Problems, exercises, etc
- Property tax—Deductions—Law and legislation—United States—Interactive multimedia—Problems, exercises, etc
- Corporation law—Taxation—Law and legislation—United States—Interactive multimedia—Problems, exercises, etc
- Asset allocation—United States—Interactive multimedia—Problems, exercises, etc
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated irregularly
- Audience Notes:
- Law students in CALI-member law schools.
- Description based on 2005 version.
"Approximate completion time: 25 minutes"
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued as part of the annual compilation of lessons on CD-ROM under the title: CALI lessons for law students. When different, the online version is more current.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 4572346