Digital National Uranium Resources Evaluation (NURE) geochemistry for the Pacific Northwest [electronic resource] : a contribution to the Interior Columbia River Basin Ecosystem Management Project / by Gary L. Raines and Cole L. Smith ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management
- Raines, Gary L.
- Additional Titles:
- Title from HTML screen: Digital National Uranium Resources Evaluation (NURE) for the Pacific Northwest
- [Menlo Park, CA] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text : HTML file, digital, PDF, Arc/Info Export, Unix ASCII, dBase, QuattroPro files
- Additional Creators:
- Smith, Cole L.
United States. Forest Service
United States. Bureau of Land Management
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Open-file report ; 95-686
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 20, 2002).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued in paper format.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader; geographic information system capable of importing Arc/Info Export format files.
Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 6/16/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/of/1995/of95-686/ ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4573409