Geologic map of the lower Grand Wash Cliffs and vicinity, Mohave County, northwestern Arizona / by George H. Billingsley ... [and others] ; U.S. Geological Survey ; prepared in cooperation with the National Park Service and the Bureau of Land Management
- Flagstaff, Ariz. : U.S. Geological Survey, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic map : HTML, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Billingsley, George H., Geological Survey (U.S.), United States. National Park Service, and United States. Bureau of Land Management
- Miscellaneous field studies ; map MF-2427
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.113:MF-2427
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:31,680 ; Universal transverse Mercator projection (W 114⁰00ʹ--W 113⁰45ʹ/N 36⁰30ʹ--N 36⁰15ʹ).
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights.
Title from HTML index page (viewed Nov. 24, 2004).
Accompanied by pamphlet (23 p.).
Includes location diagram and 2 colored cross sections.
- Bibliography Note:
- includes bibliographical references in pamphlet (pages 19-22).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 5/29/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/mf/2004/2427/; current access via PURL.
System requirements: native data set environment: Windows NT, version 5.1, Intel ARC/INFO version 8.3, Adobe Illustrator version 10.0.
View MARC record | catkey: 4573435