Programmatic EIS for outer continental shelf renewable energy and alternate use : current uses on the outer continental shelf ; North Atlantic OCS planning area
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Minerals Management Service
- Additional Titles:
- Programmatic environmental impact statement for outer continental shelf renewable energy and alternate use, Current uses on the outer continental shelf, North Atlantic OCS planning area, and North Atlantic outer continental shelf planning area
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Minerals Management Service], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : digital, PDF file
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 72.12/4:R 29/2
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:1,200,000.
- Title from title screen (viewed on May 27, 2008).
"Not for navigational use."
Includes location map.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the MMS web site. Address as of 5/27/08: http://ocsenergy.anl.gov/documents/maps/North%5FAtlantic%5FPlan%5FArea.pdf; current access via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4573529