Land-use planning may reduce fire damage in the urban-wildland intermix / Carol L. Rice, James B. Davis
- Rice, Carol L. (Carol Lynne)
- Additional Titles:
- Land use planning may reduce fire damage in the urban-wildland intermix
- [Berkeley, Calif.] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service, Pacific Southwest Research Station, 
- Physical Description:
- iii, 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Davis, James B. (James Bernard), 1926-
Pacific Southwest Research Station
- General technical report PSW ; 127
- Title from title screen (viewed May 27, 2008)
"March 1991"--P.  of cover.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the Forest Service web site. Address as of 05/27/08: http://www.fs.fed.us/psw/publications/documents/psw%5Fgtr127/psw%5Fgtr127.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4573541