Low wind speed technology phase II [electronic resource] : development of an operations and maintenance cost model for LWST / produced for the U.S. Department of Energy by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Additional Titles:
- Low wind speed technology phase two
Development of an operations and maintenance cost model for LWST
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Dept. of Energy, Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory (U.S.)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
- Wind energy program technology portfolio
- Title from caption (viewed June 10, 2008).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NREL website. Address as of 6/10/08: http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy06osti/37949.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4573883