Monthly chronicle of north-country lore and legend [electronic resource].
- Cambridge : Chadwyck-Healey, 2007.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 1887)-v. 5, no. 58 (Dec. 1891).
- Publication Frequency:
- Includes "The jubilee chronicle of the Newcastle exhibition, being a reprint of the Newcastle daily chronicle's report of the proceedings at the opening of the exhibition." and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Special Numbering:
- With v. 1 is bound: The Jubilee chronicle of the Newcastle exhibition, being a reprint of the Newcastle Daily chronicle's report of the proceedings at the opening of the exhibition. and General index: 1887-1891, with v. 5, also on Reel 192.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm Early British Periodicals reel no(s) 192-193: University of Minnesota Library
- Original Version:
- Transcribed from : Monthly chronicle of north-country lore and legend, London : W. Scott, 1887-1891 5 v. : ill., music. ; 26 cm.
- Electronic data copyright (c) ProQuest LLC. Terms and conditions apply to the use of this material.
View MARC record | catkey: 4574451