Smart structures and materials 1999. Smart structures and integrated systems [electronic resource] : 1-4 March 1998, Newport Beach, California / Norman M. Wereley, chair/editor ; sponsored by SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering ; cosponsored by SEM--Society for Experimental Mechanics [and others] ; cooperating organizations, Air Force Research Laboratory, the Ceramic Society of Japan, [and] Intelligent Materials Forum (Japan).
- Additional Titles:
- Smart structures and integrated systems
- Bellingham, Wash., USA : SPIE, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes (xiii, 1,048 pages) : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Wereley, Norman M., Society of Photo-optical Instrumentation Engineers, Society for Experimental Mechanics (U.S.), Air Force Research Laboratory (Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio), Nihon Seramikkusu Kyōkai, Intelligent Materials Forum (Mitō Kagaku Gijutsu Kyōkai), and SPIE Digital Library
- SPIE proceedings series ; v. 3668
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Bellingham, Wash. : SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering, 2003. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to SPIE Digital Library subscribers.
View MARC record | catkey: 4576104