Photomask and next-generation lithography mask technology XI [electronic resource] : 14-16 April, 2004, Yokohama, Japan / Hiroyoshi Tanabe, editor ; sponsored by PMJ--Photomask Japan, BACUS--the international technical group of SPIE dedicated to the advancement of photomask technology, [and] SPIE--The International Society for Optical Engineering ; cooperating organizations, the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan [and others] ; co-organized by Yokohama City (Japan) ; published by SPIE--The International Society for Optical Engineering
- Bellingham, Wash. : SPIE, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Photomask Japan, BACUS (Technical group), Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. Japan Section, Semiconductor Equipment and Materials International, Ōyō Butsuri Gakkai, Society of Photo-optical Instrumentation Engineers, and SPIE Digital Library
- Related Titles:
- Photomask and X-ray mask technology
- Some earlier proceedings have title: Photomask and X-ray mask technology.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes author index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Bellingham, Wash. : SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering, 2004. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to SPIE Digital Library subscribers.
View MARC record | catkey: 4577945