Imaging, manipulation, and analysis of biomolecules and cells [electronic resource] : fundamentals and applications III : 24-27 January 2005, San Jose, California, USA / Dan V. Nicolau [and others], chairs/editors ; sponsored and published by SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering
- Bellingham, Wash., USA : SPIE, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 542 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Nicolau, Dan V.
Society of Photo-optical Instrumentation Engineers
SPIE Digital Library
- Progress in biomedical optics and imaging, 1605-7422 ; v. 6, no. 14
SPIE, 0277-786X ; v. 5699
- pt. A. Imaging, manipulation, and analysis of biomolecules, cells, and tissues II [sic] -- pt. B. Microarrays, combinatorial techniques, and high throughput screening.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued in print.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Bellingham, Wash. : SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering, 2005. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to SPIE Digital Library subscribers.
View MARC record | catkey: 4578999