Quantum-well and superlattice physics III [electronic resource] : 18-19 March 1990, San Diego, California / Gottfried H. Döhler, Emil S. Koteles, Joel N. Schulman, chairs/editors ; sponsored by SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering in cooperation with the Society of Vacuum Coaters
- Bellingham, Wash., USA : SPIE, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 374 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Döhler, Gottfried H.
Koteles, Emil S.
Schulman, Joel N.
Society of Photo-optical Instrumentation Engineers
Society of Vacuum Coaters
SPIE Digital Library
SPIE Symposium on Advances in Semiconductors and Superconductors: Physics Toward Device Applications (1990 : San Diego, Calif.)
- Proceedings / SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering, 0277-786X ; v. 1283
- Papers from one of the conferences held 17-21 Mar. 1990 at the SPIE Symposium on Advances in Semiconductors and Superconductors: Physics Toward Device Applications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued in print.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Bellingham, Wash. : SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering, 2005. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to SPIE Digital Library subscribers.
View MARC record | catkey: 4579246