Unattended ground sensor technologies and applications VII [electronic resource] : 28 March-1 April 2005, Orlando, Florida, USA / Edward M. Carapezza, chair/editor ; sponsored and published by SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering ; cooperating organizations, Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corporation (USA) [and others].
- Bellingham, Wash. : SPIE, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 508 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Carapezza, Edward M., Society of Photo-optical Instrumentation Engineers, Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corporation, and SPIE Digital Library
- Related Titles:
- Unattended/unmanned ground, ocean, and air sensor technologies and applications
- Previous conference entitled: Unattended/unmanned ground, ocean, and air sensor technologies and applications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and author index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Bellingham, Wash. : SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering, 2005. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to SPIE Digital Library subscribers.
View MARC record | catkey: 4579500