Ultraviolet ground- and space-based measurements, models, and effects V [electronic resource] : 31-July-1 August 2005, San Diego, California, USA / Germar Bernhard [and others], chairs/editors ; sponsored and published by SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering ; cooperating organizations, U.S. Department of Agriculture, UV-B Monitoring and Research Program, Colorado State University (USA), NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Earth Probe TOMS Program (USA).
- Bellingham, Wash. : SPIE, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bernhard, Germar, Society of Photo-optical Instrumentation Engineers, United States. Department of Agriculture, USDA UVB Monitoring and Research Program, Earth Probe TOMS Program (U.S.), SPIE Digital Library, and Conference on Ultraviolet Ground- and Space-based Measurements, Models, and Effects (5th : 2005 : San Diego, Calif.)
- "These proceedings are comprised of papers presented during the conference on Ultraviolet Ground- and Space-based Measurements, Models, and Effects V, which was held ... as part of SPIE's 50th Annual Meeting"--P. ix.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and author index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Bellingham, Wash. : SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering, 2005. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to SPIE Digital Library subscribers.
View MARC record | catkey: 4579715