Smart structures and materials 2006. Smart structures and integrated systems [electronic resource] : 27 February-2 March, 2006, San Diego, California, USA / Yuji Matsuzaki, chair/editor ; sponsored and published by SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering ; cosponsored by ASME--American Society of Mechanical Engineers (USA) ; cooperating organizations, Intelligent Materials Forum (Japan), Jet Propulsion Laboratory (USA), [and] National Science Foundation (USA).
- Additional Titles:
- Smart structures and integrated systems
- Bellingham, Wash. : SPIE, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Matsuzaki, Yuji
Society of Photo-optical Instrumentation Engineers
Intelligent Materials Forum (Mitō Kagaku Gijutsu Kyōkai)
American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Jet Propulsion Laboratory (U.S.)
National Science Foundation (U.S.)
SPIE Digital Library
- Proceedings of SPIE, 0277-786X ; 6173
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and author index.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued in print.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Bellingham, Wash. : SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering, 2006. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to SPIE Digital Library subscribers.
View MARC record | catkey: 4580041