Medical imaging 2007. Image perception, observer performance, and technology assessment [electronic resource] : 21-22 February 2007, San Diego, California, USA / Yulei Jiang, Berkman Sahiner, editors ; sponsored and published by SPIE--the International Society for Optical Engineering ; cooperating organizations, AAPM--American Association of Physicists in Medicine (USA) [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Image perception, observer performance, and technology assessment
- Bellingham, Wash. : SPIE, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Jiang, Yulei
Society of Photo-optical Instrumentation Engineers
American Association of Physicists in Medicine
- Progress in biomedical optics and imaging, 1605-7422 ; vol. 8, no. 34
SPIE, 0277-786X ; v. 6515
- Imaging systems in medicine—Congresses
- Imaging systems in medicine—Technological innovations—Congresses
- Imaging systems—Image quality—Congresses
- Radiography, Medical—Image quality—Congresses
- Diagnostic imaging—Congresses
- Image Interpretation, Computer-Assisted
- Technology Assessment, Biomedical
- Observer Variation
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and author index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Bellingham, Wash. : SPIE, c2007. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Access restricted to SPIE Digital Library subscribers.
View MARC record | catkey: 4580580