Sedimentation and stratigraphy of carbonate rock sequences
- Washington, D.C. : American Geophysical Union, 1989.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Geophysical Union and International Geological Congress (28th : 1989 : Washington, D.C)
- v. 1. Shelf carbonates of the Paradox Basin San Juan River field trip, T124. Cambrian and Early Ordovician stratigraphy and paleontology of the Basin and Range Province, western United States, T125. Carbonate rock sequences from the Cretaceous of Texas, T376. Cambro-Ordovician carbonate banks and siliciclastic basins of the United States Appalachians, T161. Early Paleozoic continental shelf to basin transition, northern Virginia, T221 -- v. 2. Pleistocene and Holocene carbonate environments on San Salvador Island, Bahamas, T175. Giant subtidal stromatolites and related sedimentary features, T373. Reefs of Florida and the Dry Tortugas, T176. Carbonate environments and sequences of Caicos Platform, T374.
- 0875906893 (v. 1)
0875906907 (v. 2)
- "Field trips for the 28th International Geological Congress"--Pref.
- Action Note:
- Rebound. 20061221. Grantville, PA 17028. Wert Bookbinding, Inc.
Deacidified. 2007220. liquid. Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Preservation Technologies Inc.
View MARC record | catkey: 458657