Magnetohydrodynamics [videorecording] / [presented by] the National Committee for Fluid Mechanics Films. ; J. Arthur Shercliff ; produced and directed by John Friedman ; produced by Educational Services Incorporated
- Chicago, Ill. : Released by Encyclopaedia Britannica Educational Corp., [between 1980 and 1989?]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (26 min.) : sound, black and white ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Shercliff, J. A. (John Arthur)
National Committee for Fluid Mechanics Films
Educational Services, Inc
Encyclopaedia Britannica Educational Corporation
- Fluid mechanics films
- Describes and illustrates interactions between electromagnetic and velocity fields which are central to magnetohydrodynamics. Discusses changes in pressure fields and changes of vorticity.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Photographer, Abraham Morochnik ; graphics, R. Paul Larkin ; editor, Jack Hirschfeld.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in other videorecording formats and as motion picture.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
View MARC record | catkey: 4587696