The founding father's papers : ensuring public access to our national treasures : hearing before the Committee on the Judiciary, United States Senate, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, February 7, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 157 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 110-334
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. J-110-72."
Shipping list no.: 2008-0334-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/6/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:41482.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4587859