H.R. 2176, to provide for and approve the settlement of certain land claims of the Bay Mills Indian Community; and H.R. 4115, to provide for and approve the settlement of certain land claims of the Sault Ste. Marie Tribe of Chippewa Indians : legislative hearing before the Committee on Natural Resources, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, Wednesday, February 6, 2008
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources
- Additional Titles:
- HR 2176, to provide for and approve the settlement of certain land claims of the Bay Mills Indian Community ....
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 125 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 110-57."
Shipping list no.: 2008-0334-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/13/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:40622.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4587864