Mutual legal assistance agreement with the European Union : message from the President of the United States transmitting Agreement on Mutual Legal Assistance Between the United States of America and the European Union (EU), signed on June 25, 2003 at Washington, together with twenty-five bilateral instruments which subsequently were signed between the United States and each European Union member state in order to implement the agreement with the EU, with explanatory note
- Corporate Author:
- European Union
- Uniform Title:
- Treaties, etc. 2003 June 25 (Mutual legal assistance)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2006.
- [Corr. print.].
- Physical Description:
- xxxvii, 373 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Foreign Relations
- Treaty doc. ; 109-13
- At head of title: 109th Congress, 2d session. Senate.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"September 28, 2006."
Shipping list no.: 2008-0352-P.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 6/3/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:td013.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4590578