Accountability for the Department of Education's oversight of student loans and the Reading First Program : hearing before the Committee on Education and Labor, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, first session, hearing held in Washington, DC, May 10, 2007
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Education and Labor
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 176 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- United States. Department of Education—Rules and practice—Evaluation
- Federal aid to education—United States—Management—Evaluation
- Student loans—United States—Management
- Student financial aid administration—United States—Management—Evaluation
- Student aid—Corrupt practices—United States
- Literacy programs—Officials and employees—Corrupt practices—United States
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2008-0352-P.
"Serial no. 110-32."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 5/14/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:34989.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4590620