Sulfur metabolism in phototrophic organisms [electronic resource] / edited by Rüdiger Hell [and others].
- Dordrecht : Springer, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxxi, 516 pages, 4 pages of plates) : illustrations (some color)
- Additional Creators:
- Hell, Rüdiger
- Advances in photosynthesis and respiration ; v. 27
- "This book is designed to be a comprehensive resource on sulfur in phototrophic organisms for advanced undergraduate and graduate students, beginning researchers and teachers in the area of photosynthesis, bacterial energy metabolism, biotechnology, plant nutrition, plant production and plant molecular physiology."--Jacket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. New York : Springer, 2008. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 1, 2008). Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
View MARC record | catkey: 4591713