usSEABED [electronic resource] : Pacific Coast (California, Oregon, Washington) offshore surficial-sediment data release, version 1 / by Jane A. Reid [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Pacific Coast (California, Oregon, Washington) offshore surficial-sediment data release, version 1
- Menlo Park, Calif. : U.S. Geological Survey, 2006.
- Version 1.0.
- Physical Description:
- 1 CD-ROM : color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Reid, Jane A. and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "The report contains a compilation fo published and unpublished sediment texture and other geologic data about the sea floor from diverse sources ... The data layers along with additional base-map layers have been compiled into an ESRI ArcView project file. The project file serves to provide examples of how the data can be displayed in a GIS. It contains several views demonstrating the possibilities of the various data files"--CD-ROM contain insert.
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.121:182
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scales differ.
- Title from CD-ROM label.
Relief shown by shading, contours, gradient tints and landforms.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web from the USGS web site. Address as of 1/17/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/ds/2006/182/; current access via PURL.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: PC with Internet access, Portable Document Format (.pdf) reader; 128 MB of RAM; GIS software; CD-ROM drive.
View MARC record | catkey: 4593458