Tree-regeneration and mortality patterns and hydrologic change in a forested karst wetland--Sinking Pond, Arnold Air Force Base, Tennessee / by William J. Wolfe ... [and others] ; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Air Force, Arnold Air Force Base, and the University of the South
- Additional Titles:
- Tree regeneration and mortality patterns and hydrologic change in a forested karst wetland--Sinking Pond, Arnold Air Force Base, Tennessee
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey ; Denver, CO : U.S. Geological Survey, Information Services [distributor], 2004.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 53 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Wolfe, William J., United States. Air Force, Arnold Air Force Base (Tenn.), University of the South, and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4:03-4217
- Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2008).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 7/22/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/wri/wri03-4217/pdf/WRIR034217.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4593652