Automated routines for calculating whole-stream metabolism : theoretical background and user's guide / by Jerad D. Bales and Mark R. Nardi
- Bales, Jerad
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 33 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Nardi, Mark R., Geological Survey (U.S.), and National Water-Quality Assessment Program (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.15/5:BK.4/CHAP.C-2
- Title from title screen (viewed on Jan. 14, 2008).
"Chapter 2 of book 4, Hydrologic analysis and interpretation, section C, Surface water."
"National Water-Quality Assessment Program."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 32-33).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 7/16/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/tm/tm4c2/pdf/tm4c2.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4593930