Private domestic-well characteristics and the distribution of domestic withdrawals among aquifers in the Virginia Coastal Plain / by Jason P. Pope, E. Randolph McFarland, and R. Brent Banks
- Pope, Jason P.
- Reston, Va. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 47 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- McFarland, E. Randolph
Banks, R. Brent
Geological Survey (U.S.). Ground-water Resources Program
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Scientific investigations report ; 2007-5250
- Title from PDF title screen (viewed on Mar. 4, 2008).
At head of title on HTML title screen: Ground-Water Resources Program.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 46-47).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet at the USGS web site. Address as of 7/23/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2007/5250/pdf/SIR2007-5250.pdf ; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4593965