Biomonitoring of Environmental Status and Trends (BEST) Program : selected methods for monitoring chemical contaminants and their effects in aquatic ecosystems / editors, Christopher J. Schmitt, Gail M. Dethloff ; contributors, Vicki S. Blazer ... [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Selected methods for monitoring chemical contaminants and their effects in aquatic ecosystems
- [Columbia, MO] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, Biological Resources Division, 
- Physical Description:
- vi, 81 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Schmitt, Christopher J.
Dethloff, Gail M. (Gail Marie)
Blazer, Vicki S.
Geological Survey (U.S.). Biological Resources Division
Biomonitoring of Environmental Status and Trends Program (Geological Survey)
- Information and technology report ; USGS/BRD/ITR--2000-0005
- Title from title screen (viewed July 16, 2008).
"Report date: February 2000."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via the USGS web site. Address as of 07/16/08: http://www.cerc.usgs.gov/pubs/BEST/methods.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4594515