Strategic plan for the U.S. Geological Survey Status and Trends of Biological Resources Program : 2004-2009 / by Paul V. Dresler ... [and others].
- Reston, VA : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2004.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 23 pages : color illustrations, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Dresler, Paul V., Bartish, Timothy M., Geological Survey (U.S.), and U.S. Geological Survey Status and Trends of Biological Resources Program
- Circular ; 1277
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "In memory of Timothy M. Bartish (1956-2004), who, as leader of the Biomonitoring of Environmental Status and Trends (BEST) Program, made significant contributions to ecological monitoring on a national scale, to the development of this Plan, and most importantly, to the lives of his family and many colleagues and friends."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 23).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from th USGS web site. Address as of 7/18/08: http://biology.usgs.gov/status%5Ftrends/static%5Fcontent/Ststrategicplan.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4594595