Computer-readable data bases
- Additional Titles:
- Computer-readable databases. 1982-1992
- Washington, D.C. : American Society for Information Science, 1979-1992. and White Plains, N.Y. : Knowledge Industry Publications
- Physical Description:
- 8 volumes ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- American Society for Information Science
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Merged to Form:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Oct. 1979-8th ed. (1992).
- Published: White Plains, N.Y. : Knowledge Industry Publications, 1982; Chicago : American Library Association, 1985- ; Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Inc., 1989-1992. and Vols. for 1982-1992 have title: Computer-readable databases.
- Special Numbering:
- Vols. for 1985 issued in 2 pts.: Science, technology, medicine, and: Business, law, humanities, social sciences. and Issue for 1985 lacks numerical designation.
- Complexity Note:
- Continues the loose-leaf publication: Williams, Martha E. / Computer-readable bibliographic data bases.
View MARC record | catkey: 462930