A voyage to Senegal, or, Historical, philosophical, and political memoirs, relative to the discoveries, establishments, and commerce of Europeans in the Atlantic Ocean, from Cape Blanco to the River of Sierra Leone [microform] : to which is added an account of a journey from Isle St. Louis to Galam / by J.P.L. Durand ; translated from the French & embellished with numerous engravings
- Durand, Jean Baptiste Léonard, 1742-1812
- Uniform Title:
- Voyage au Sénégal. English
- London : Printed for R. Phillips by J.G. Barnard, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- 181 pages, 3 unnumbered pages, 7 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations, map ; 22 cm
- Related Titles:
- Historical, philosophical, and political memoirs, relative to the discoveries ... in the Atlantic Ocean ...
Voyage to Senegal
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 19246).
View MARC record | catkey: 4633939