A List of bankrupts [microform] : with their dividends, certificates, &c. &c. for the last twenty years and six months, viz. from Jan. 1, 1786, to June 24, 1806, inclusive, distinguishing at one view the date of each commission, the number of dividends to the joint or separate estate, and when final, the certificate, if obtained, and the name and residence of the town and country solicitors to each estate / by William Smith
- London : Printed and sold for the proprietor, 1806.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 528 unnumbered pages ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- William Smith (Firm)
- Related Titles:
- List of bankrupts, dividends, certificates, &c. &c.
- "The whole faithfully and accurately transcribed from the London gazettes, and arranged alphabetically, forming an index of commercial information, of the greatest importance and utility to the banker, merchant, manufacturer, tradesman, and lawyer. Inscribed to the governor and company of the Bank of England, the directors of the Hon. East-India Company, and the principal bankers and merchants of London, who have honoured the work with their patronage."
Half title: A list of bankrupts, dividends, certificates, &c. &c.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 19282).
View MARC record | catkey: 4634164